Thursday 15 February 2007

Invited to dinner...

Over at the girltalk blog we've been invited to dinner at the Mahaney's and their daughters' (metaphorically, of course!). Over the last four days the four families have been detailing some of their meal time habits and it's been great reading. I particularly liked the first - largely, I think, because it's incredibly cute - but all of them are great.

Since we are at the Kitchen Table, and since meal times together are a great part of the day (when I'm not ruining it by being in London!) I thought I'd share what I've gained from reading along.

PS. I'm thinking I may have a chance to get back into Systematic Theology over the weekend. I'm looking forward to starting again, but I've fallen out of the habit and it may take me a while to work out what I'm doing again. Race ya!

No comments: